Friday, July 24, 2009

Writing.Com: Words of Passion

Writing.Com: Words of Passion: "Words of passion, you easily speak,
That make me feel wanted, and so alive.
A mutual attraction, we both shall seek,
Into forbidden hot lust, we secretly dive.


I feel your burning, tender, loving kiss,
Along the surface, of my aroused soft skin.
Lead me deeply, into sweet sexual bliss,
With you I surrender, my sensual heart will sin.


Love me ever so intimately, no advances barred,
Bend me over dominantly, spread apart my legs.
Tease me, love me, sucking my nipples hard,
You say I feel so fucking good, to me he begs.


With only you, my desire reaches new heights,
Out loud I cry and moan, after each deep thrust.
Between what's right and wrong, my mind fights,
If you say you need me, then have me, you must."

No comments: