Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Initiation

Michael and I started dating after we met at a frat party given just after the beginning of the new school year. He was considered the best catch on campus and I was excited to see he had picked me, a freshman, to be his girlfriend. He was just shy of 6ft tall, with dark brown hair, a mustache and goatee, that I found rather sexy. His body was athletically fit, but his tight ass, broad chest and nicely toned arms turned me into jelly when he pressed his body against mine. That first night we met, I knew I wanted him to fuck me.

We spent most of the year experimenting with our sexual techniques and found places only the most daring would of found to make love in. Michael and I were a match made in heaven, as neither of us ever refused trying something new. Then one night, about a month before the end of the school year, he told me the guys in the frat house would be gone for the weekend. I found it strange that all the guys would be gone and he hadn't decided to join them. All of them usually went on the frat house trips, but Michael said he simply couldn't afford this trip and bowed out.
I accepted his excuse, and his invitation, once he told me of his well thought out plans for us.

Another weekend of pure lust was on his mind, with my 'Initiation' being the final stage, as proof of my true intentions in our relationship. He gave me a few of the details of our planned evening, but then said, "The rest you'll have to wait to find out." He grinned devilishly at me, proving he had plenty up his sleeve. "We'll have full access to the initiation throne downstairs, which I'm gonna christen with your pussy juice, as I fuck you in the ass. That's your final test Sara. You'll submit your sweet ass on the throne."

He smiled again with such a wicked lustful look that I was a bit nervous, but completely turned on by the need of which I felt pressing hard against me. Michael had such a beautiful, thick, long, hard, uncut cock when he was aroused. My pussy began to get wet at the mere thought of him naked before me. I imagined his hard cock jutting out in front of my waiting mouth, as I knelt in front of him, as I sacrificed myself to the God of the Fraternity's.

I agreed to be swept away unexpectedly Saturday night for the ceremonial Initiation, after we fucked on the football field that night. We parted after midnight, with expectations of pure submission to be our pleasure, as I agreed to give myself to him on the fraternity throne.
~~~

Saturday was finally upon us. I saw Michael earlier in the day and wondered why I saw a couple of his frat brothers still on campus. "Shouldn't they be on their way already?" I asked. His offered excuses were believable so I didn't think about it much after that; but throughout the day, as we continued to run into each other, the devilish smirk he wore upon his face made me wonder just how 'into' this initiation he actually was. Was I going to regret having agreed to this later on? I wondered....
~~~

A little after eight o'clock he knocked on the door to my dorm room. I answered wearing a red blouse and leather skirt that hugged my hips deliciously. The skirt was a bit longer, reaching a few inches above my knees, but had a precise slit up the back which stopped a couple inches short of the round bottom of my ass. My long blonde hair was left down, to frame my face with loose soft curls. I could tell when Michael exhaled a slight moan of appreciation, that he liked what he saw.

He said,"Damn Sara, you look so fucking hot tonight." He smiled briefly and then said with a sobering look upon his face,"You ready to go? Your initiation awaits." I smiled a bit nervously and answered with a turn of the lock; closing the door behind us, as we exited my room.
Michael drove me to his frat house, parking along the side of the house. The old wooden doors leading to the basement were open. I could faintly see a flickering light within, which piqued my interest. He took out a silk scarf and told me I'd have to be blindfolded so that I wouldn't be able to see the fraternity's secret lair. It was against the rules.

I agreed, but wondered what was so secret about a room everyone knew about on campus. Their yearly rituals for accepting new pledges were well known throughout the college community. I turned slightly in my seat and allowed him to tie it securely around my head, leaving me blinded in the night. I could only make out a faint flickering as we got out of the car and descended the stairway to the infamous basement.

I counted seven steps, before my feet rested on the floor of the basement. The clicking sound of my black ankle strap stilettos told me we were on cement. I wondered if the stories about the 'throne' being made of cement, were true. Michael took my hand and led me a few feet further before asking me to stand where I was. The smell of incense hung heavy in the air. As Michael turned me around the glare, from what I assumed to be candles, penetrated my blindfold.

"I need to prepare you Sara for your initiation. You look beautiful tonight, but I'm afraid such frivolous clothing won't be needed." He began to unbutton my blouse. My heart beat a bit faster. The worry I had felt was quickly turning to arousal. I felt his hands brush admiringly across my red lace bra, stopping only a moment to pinch my erect nipples between his fingers with controlled pressure through the fabric.

The zipper of my leather skirt could be heard in the silence, as it gave way to his strong fingers. Leather no longer hugged the womanly curve of my hips, as my skirt slipped down around my ankles. "Step out of it Sara." he ordered. I stood naked in front of Michael with the exception of my matching red lace bra and panties. I felt Michael move behind me. Wrapping his arms around me, I felt his cock against my panties, pressed hard between the cheeks of my ass. His breath-like whispered words penetrated my left ear through a silky shield of long golden blonde hair.

"I can't wait to fuck you here," he said as he pressed harder against me,"and initiate you into my world Sara. Once you've submitted you will be mine for eternity." His words made me feel part of a ritualistic ceremony of days gone by. I moaned heavily and fell back against the muscular body that engulfed mine. My hand slipped behind him, cupping his right cheek in my hand, enticing him to continue.

One hand cupped my breast, while the other slithered under the lacy red fabric of my panties . His fingers invaded my private garden. "Mmmm Your so wet for me Sara. Perfect. I'll get my cock slick with your juices, then penetrate your sweet ass with it. But first, you have to go through a bit of a ritual. Your going to be bound to the poles so you can prove your intention of complete submission." I felt a chill against my back as his warm body moved from mine. "Give me your arms Sara." He simply demanded. My panties had to be completely soaked with my juices, as the desire I felt dripped from my pussy.

Once I was bound, by what felt like more silk scarves, to the poles; I awaited for what would happen next with anticipation. I wanted him to touch me. 'Stop teasing me and just touch me!' I wanted to beg aloud. I felt my legs being spread apart slightly, as he bound my legs to the same poles. I felt a hand slide up my inner thigh, until it rested briefly against my drenched pussy. A hand that, oddly, didn't have the same texture as Michael's. "She's ready." I heard a strange voice announce.

"Yes, she's ready." I heard yet another voice in the room. There were two others here besides Michael, I concluded. Then the realization of who they were hit me. The two frat brothers that I saw earlier in the day, Tom & Steve, Michael's best friends. My heart quickened, as a small smile formed on my lips. Michael knew I'd be pleased. I had told him a couple of times how I thought they were both hot as hell and how I'd like either to join us at some point in our sexual experimentation. Tonight I'd be getting my every wish granted.

"I see you won't be disappointing us tonight Sara." With that said, music began to play in the background. Barely a whisper at first, then the crescendo started to build, as I felt hands caressing my bound body. I recognized the music of Enigma playing seductively, as the 'Principles of Lust' emanated through my body. Now I knew where my cd had disappeared to, but I didn't care ... all I wanted was to be touched, caressed, invaded in the deepest part of my soul.

As the music intensified, so did their desires. My body swayed, drawn to their touch like a moth to a flame. I was indeed on fire with wanton desire. Hands, then hungry mouths, were upon my breasts, as I felt my bra being removed. My panties were cut from my womanhood, unable to be removed the usual way. Only my stocking covered legs remained as they were, as did my shoes. Which heightened their arousal as well as me,as they kneeled before me, tasting my sweet slit.

I felt Michael behind me again, now naked, pressed against my heated flesh. His hand offered my left breast to one, while his other urged my legs apart for one to fuck my pussy with his tongue. Then his hand slipped behind me. His fingers slipping inside my depth to be covered with juices, that now dripped freely down my inner thighs. I imagined them glistening in the candlelight with my offering. He brought his fingers to my mouth and I hugrily sucked them clean. I could hear them moan in unison, at what must of been quite an arousing sight for them.

Michael dipped his fingers in again, as each of the guys continued to taste every inch of me, taking turns between my heaving breasts and dripping pussy. Then I felt his fingers slip up just far enough to rest against my puckered hole. Surprisingly, it was eager to take his penetrating fingers. One, then two ... with a third added, after he fucked them in and out a few times to loosen me up more. "You want my cock in your ass don't you Sara?" Michael whispered loudly into my ear, so that they could hear his question and my answer.

"Mmmm, Oh yesss Michael. I want you to fuck me with your big hard uncut cock. I love having you inside of me. I give you my ass tonight Michael, just fuck me." My admission sent me into orgasmic heaven. My body jerked, as each ripple of pleasure passed through me.

"Mmm yeah," I heard one of the guys say, "cum on my tongue bitch." I strained against the ties that bound me, wanting free to reciprocate, but it wasn't time just yet. "She's one hot fuck Mike." I heard, whom I thought was Tom, say.

They seemed to let my orgasm subside before removing the ties. Then Michael led me away from the poles of submission. "We're gonna allow you to sit upon the throne before I take your offering, so that you might feel the power it has. I almost dreaded it, as I had heard it was made of cold cement. Made only for the hardest of asses. But when I sat down I felt the warm plush cushion below me. I writhed against, what felt like, crushed velvet material. The softness felt damn good against my bare ass.

"We will only bind your wrists to the sides of the chair this time Sara. I trust you will keep your legs spread wide for us." There didn't seem to be any arms on the chair, so I wondered how they would bind me again. I wish they would take my blindfold off, so that I could enjoy the pleasurable looks on their faces ... but then again, not being able to see made every nerve ending in my body tingle with excitement. I nodded in agreement to what Michael said. I felt them tying my wrists to the side of the chair where the seat met with the legs on the back. I wouldn't be allowed to touch them even now.

I was urged to slide my ass out a bit onto the edge of the chair. "You'll suck each of them until they cum all over you." I felt their cocks at each side of me, fighting in the silence for the right to feel the pleasure of my mouth on them first. I turned slightly to the right, making the choice for them. I sucked on its thick hardness with anticipation, as I felt Michael's familiar technique being applied between my legs. I felt the other cock poke at my cheek in need of service. I struggled against Michael's tongue, which teased me ruthlessly. Taking the other cock in my mouth, I tasted the saltiness of precum at the tip. I licked at it before swallowing it whole.

This cock was uncut like Michaels. I could feel the extra skin slide slightly over the bottom edge of the head. I savored every bit of his length. I assumed it was Tom, as he was the taller of the two; but I was soon to find out that it was indeed Steve, when I heard him exhale a deep moaning sigh and comment,"My God your hot wet mouth feels so fucking good on me. Better than any cunt I've ever fucked." I sucked harder on him with more intent, replying with appreciation for his comment.

"Hey, I want some of that too." Tom whined. Michael's tongue fucked my wet pussy expertly. I was about to cum on his tongue. He always told me how much he loved the taste of me. Well, he was about to get quite a taste. Steve's cock slipped out of my mouth and, as I turned my head, Tom's slipped between my waiting lips. He began to fuck my mouth with need to cum. He held onto the back of my head, sliding in and out of my mouth with speed and perfect rhythm. I could feel him swell inside my mouth, as he grasped a handful of my hair. I began to moan on his thickness, as my orgasm neared and threatened to explode.

All of a sudden Tom pulled out. I could feel hot dollops of cum spurt all over my chest. My body gave way to pleasure. My orgasm releasing all over Michael's face, as he buried it deeply between my legs. I could hear Steve's hand slapping against his flesh; as he stroked his cock faster and faster until, he too, let loose all over my chest. A bit of it landed just above my upper lip. My tongue snaked out to lick it off my face willingly.

I felt my arms being released, as a soft towel wiped away the remnants of their cum off of my chest. "It's time Sara. Please stand before the chair." Hands on either side helped me stand up. I could feel Michael slip in behind me to sit upon the chair, sitting right in the wetness that now covered the seat. I felt him slide closer to the edge, his legs together directly behind mine. As they helped me; I spread my legs apart, straddling the chair to sit upon Michael's hard cock. He dipped his fingers inside my wet pussy. I assumed it was to rub over his length before entering me.

Instead I heard him slurping, as he sucked my juices off of them. The guys lowered me slowly upon his thick shaft; which was already jerking with excitement, in anticipation of feeling my tight ass around it. They let go of my hands so that I could grasp the sides of the chair. I felt their hands grasp my shoulders, pushing me down a little at a time, urging me further. "Slowly boys ..." Michael told them sternly.

The head of his cock was swollen beyond my recognition, as I felt it slip past the opening. He must of covered it liberally with lubricant, because I slipped down onto the head easily. My ass was hungry for his cock. A little further. They pressed down with more firmness on my shoulders. I cried out in a low gutteral moan. My mouth spewed forth words of lust.

"Fuck, you feel so good in my ass Michael." I slipped futher until I sat upon his lap, his cock buried deep inside my puckered hole. He reached around to pinch and roll my nipples between his fingers. I could smell myself on them, as it wafted up towards my nose. My eyes closed to savor the pleasure I was feeling.

"Mmmm fuck, let me taste me on your fingers Michael...now!" He slipped them suggestively between my lips, as I heard the other two guys gasp appreciatively. I recognized Steve's cock pressing against my lips after Michael's fingers slipped away. I sucked hard on him, wanting him to cum in my mouth; as I began to ride Michael's over-stimulated manhood. I propped myself on my left arm, while my right hand slipped between my legs to finger my pussy. I could feel Michael's balls smashed below my opening.

Steve's cock pounded hard and fast into my mouth, as Michael played with my tits. Tom refused to be left out; so he kneeled in front of me, brushing my hand aside to replace it. I felt his tongue slip excitedly into my pussy and then over Michael's balls. Back and forth until I felt Michael swell uncontrollably in my ass. Tom must of had his cock in his hand stroking it furiously, because I felt him jerking as he sucked at both of us.

Steve let loose first, filling my mouth with his cum. I swallowed him heartily until he had nothing more to offer. Tom's mouth on Michael, combined with his cock in my ass must of been too much; because I felt him let go next, filling my ass with his cock cream. The heat of his cum inside of my ass felt fucking excrutiatingly wonderful. I followed shortly after, cumming on Tom's tongue, as he continued to lick and suck at my pussy. Then I felt him stand up before me. His cum was expelled onto my breasts once again. Michael rubbed it over them, caressing it into my skin as if it was a special cream to make my skin healthier. All these sensations at once had made me cum profusely.

"She's one hot bitch Mike." I heard Tom say. He had always been blunt. "Yes, she definately is Mike." Steve agreed.

"Yes, she's very special." He replied, as I felt him nuzzle into my neck. I was still impaled upon his cock, allowing it to go down a bit before standing. He removed my blindfold finally. My eyes strained to adjust to the dim light flickering in the darkness. Michael's hand slipped between my legs again and played around in the wetness. "What do you say we stick around and christen the sacrificial altar?" I smiled and looked to the other two guys for verification. They both nodded in agreement.

"Well, it looks as if your frat brothers are into going all the way with the initiation. What is it I must sacrifice to you my Master of Ceremonies?" I asked.

Michael, Tom & Steve all smiled a 'secret' smile and said, "We're going to sacrifice every hole you have to the God of Lust." With that, our ceremonial night of exploration continued ....

1 comment:

Athena Marie said...

Damn that is hot! Holy shit. I'm so glad you are getting your writing up!!
But... Michael.... *waaaaahhhh*
Just kidding. ;-)