Friday, July 24, 2009

Writing.Com: ~Longing~

"I see the longing
in your dreamy eyes.
The gaze of desire,
as if mesmerized,
by the raw passion
emanating from within.
Loving you may be wrong,
but it's never a sin.
I feel your tender touch,
within darkness, late at night.
Slip a little closer,
I'll promise not to put up a fight.
For I want to feel your fingertips,
caressing my sinewy skin.
Then slip them past my hips,
between my thighs,
to hide within.
My womanly liquid desire
is slick upon your fingers.
Deep within my well,
your lover's touch lingers.
My body responds
with wanton
uninhibited bucking.
I beg you
to please stop,
for it's your cock
I wish to be fucking.
You smile and continue
to fondle,
finger-fuck,
and tease.
Relax my love, you whisper,
for it's my time to please.
Your whispered words
drive me crazy, as
your touch makes me insane.
It's when your lips sear my flesh,
that my response cannot refrain.
Your hunger,
is evident to me.
With each suckling kiss
I make my demands known.
'Fuck me now' I say,
with a growling hiss.
You climb a top of me,
piercing with your
engorged cock, moving
in perfect unison, upon
your uncut shaft I rock.
'Oh God ...
harder ...
faster...' I moan.
I'm in such an aroused
state, that waiting any longer
to climax is not
our passionate fate."

No comments: