Friday, July 24, 2009

Writing.Com: Our Secret Place

Writing.Com: Our Secret Place: "Meet me in our Secret Place,
Deep inside our dreams desire.
I’ll recognize your loving face,
Your eyes ablaze, a passion’s fire.

Inside we’ll find our imaginings,
Of our perfect pleasure palace.
We’ll explore love’s beginnings,
As we share the lover’s chalice.

Whether upon autumn’s leaves,
Or under a summer’s full moon.
Thoughts a Scorpio God weaves,
Beckoning to me, it will be soon.

I listen for your whispers above,
Telling truths of forbidden lust.
Promising forever a sinful love,
A true love I never feel is unjust.

Show me the way of desires fate,
Or of your memorable intentions.
In our Secret Place I’ll lie in wait,
To taste of your love’s creations.

Gently caressing my full breasts,
Taste my liquid sweetness inside.
Upon my womb your head rests.
Your heart, let it be your guide.

I promised never to fade away,
From our lover’s Secret Place.
Deep within my heart you’ll stay.
A look of longing upon your face.

Upon tangled emotions we ride.
Peace is found within our place.
Our feelings we openly confide,
Fears disappear without a trace.

I’ll meet you there each night,
As we fall into dream’s sleep.
Just beyond the moon’s light,
Where lover’s souls are to keep.

I lie in wait upon desires bed,
For lustful bodies to intertwine.
A Secret Place within our head,
Where we share our lover’s wine."

No comments: