Friday, July 24, 2009

Writing.Com: Dreams of Desire

Writing.Com: Dreams of Desire: "Deep in thought all alone,
You drift into my dreams.
Wishing I could see you,
By gentle flowing streams.

Miles between so far away,
Locked within my heart.
I feel your passion inside,
Where we’re never apart.

But to gaze into your eyes,
Would fill me with desire.
Into blue depths your soul,
Stokes my passionate fire.

Though it cannot soon be,
Our desired unity of lust.
I give to you these words,
For which you may entrust.

I think of you all the time,
Whether it’s morn’ or night.
I feel your words of need,
As one our souls take flight.

Imagine a perfect union,
At a mountainous retreat.
Under enchanted forests,
Our passions find defeat.

On the shores of Big Bear,
Along water’s steep ledge.
Naked to the moonlight,
Body and soul we pledge.

The fantasies we dream,
Find life in written word.
Upon a warm soft breeze,
Our whispers surely heard.

Deep in thought all alone,
We drift into our fantasy.
Where fiery desires dwell,
And wait for you and me."

No comments: