Friday, July 24, 2009

Writing.Com: Incense & Innocence

Writing.Com: Incense & Innocence: "The heady scent of Musk
invades my numbed senses.
Smoke drifts through the night,
weakening my strong defenses.

Candlelight flickers sensuously,
drawing me into it's erotic dance.
There you are naked upon the bed,
pulling me deeper into a lover's trance.

My innocence, long since gone.
Yet I tremble nervously at your touch.
I wonder what there is to fear,
when we want each other so much?

The passion I had lost, resurfaces,
reawakening with your gentle caress.
Between desire and heated kisses,
it is you I've longed for, I confess.

You simply smile, eyes sparkling bright.
You pull me closer, hushing me with your lips.
Tongues mingle in an explorative dance,
fingertips leaving trails along goose-fleshed hips.

Our union consummated, intoxicated by incense.
Together we find our love and lost innocence."

No comments: