Friday, July 24, 2009

Writing.Com: Master is Your Name

Writing.Com: Master is Your Name: "Master is your name.
Pleasure is your game.
Love me,
Take me,
Dominate me,
It’s all one in the same.

I’m your Mistress slave.
For you my sex I’ll save.
Taste me,
Lick me,
Gently bite me,
For you I’ll always behave.

You’ll teach me my place,
As you cum on my face.
Bind me,
Tease me,
Spank me,
Make me wait for a taste.

Bathe me in candlelight.
Tell me not to put up a fight.
Desire me,
Restrain me,
Blindfold me,
Take away forbidden sight.

Make me beg make me wait.
You tell me it’s my only fate.
Touch me,
Pinch me,
Indulge me,
Lure me with swollen bait.

You allow me only a lick,
Of your swollen hard dick.
Love me,
Need me,
Fuck me,
In my moist mouth so thick.

Release me of my restraint.
No longer am I a virgin saint.
Lick you,
Suck you,
Fuck you,
Till you feel you’d like to faint.

You’ve trained me quite well.
A slave you’ll keep never sell.
Keep you,
Need you,
Admire you,
Secrets of love I’ll never tell.

Do I please you my Master?
I ask, riding you ever faster.
Oh yes!
Don’t stop!
I’m cummminngg!
Hot and ready you blast her.

At last satisfied and spent,
Returning is my caring gent.
Hold me,
Caress me,
Lay with me,
Together in a fantasy dreamt."

No comments: