Friday, July 24, 2009

Writing.Com: Story of Lust

Writing.Com: Story of Lust: "Listen to me carefully,
An erotic story will be told,
Of our passions inflamed,
And lusty desires I behold.

You lie next to me aroused,
So filled with intense desire,
For you treat me like a lady,
Not a cheap woman for hire.

Your touch is full of passion,
Caressing my generous breast,
Fingers burning my soft flesh,
On holy ground where they rest.

My sexy legs you push aside,
As you enter Heaven’s gate,
For you want to be inside,
To taste me you cannot wait.

First licks from your tongue,
Drive me so wild and insane,
As I raise my feminine hips,
From the floor they sprang.

Bucking and moaning loudly,
I endlessly begged for more,
You fulfilled my every wish,
Tongue-fuck me to the core.

Unable to hold back longer,
I released on your wet tongue,
Writhing, groaning, moaning,
Of your praises I freely sung.

Lay down flat on your back,
And I’ll straddle your hips,
Ride you ever so frantically,
My breasts tease your wet lips.

Fast and hard you I will ride,
My pussy grinds hard cock,
Oh please cum for me baby,
Your juices I wish to unlock.

You’re firmly grasping my hips,
Controlling each downward thrust,
“I’m cumming”, you groaned,
As you were filling me with lust.

You gave me your eternal love,
Even though it was a great sin,
I promise you now and forever,
“Now can we do it once again?”"

No comments: