Friday, July 24, 2009

Dreams Become Reality

I have never touched your face,
Nor given you a tender loving kiss.
Yet I know the touch of your lips,
And the passion of lover’s grace.

Never have I looked into eyes of blue,
The windows of your passionate soul.
For inside you will truly express love,
An aura of desire a beautiful soft hue.

Absent are your hands to caress me.
Gentleness felt touching my breasts.
Trailing along the valley of delight,
Reaching ecstasy that ours will be.

No tongue to taste of my sweet nectar,
Nor taste the saltiness of my skin.
A combination to please your palate,
Imagination lends to memory a reflector.

Your manhood I feel hard and strong,
Ready to please with it erect thrust.
Can you feel my mouth upon it now?
As I stroke it, bringing forth a song.

It’s not a reality you know to be true,
Only wishes we hope one day will be.
Meshing our bodies as one all night,
Pleasing each other with what we do.

I can feel it slip between my thighs,
Pushing and prodding for its entry.
Begging to pound me hard and fast,
Listen close you will hear my cries.

Can you feel me in dreams at night?
Cause I look for you within the dark.
Forbidden, our flesh becomes one.
As you gently kiss, nibble and bite.

I know I can always find you there,
In our dreams, either day or night.
Where you whisper words of love,
Entangling your fingers in my hair.

I hear your whispers on baited breath,
Enticing me with their promises true.
I trust you to be the man that I need,
For eternity, as my soul dies in death.

Will you journey with me to paradise?
And drink from its fountain of lust.
Taking you higher to heaven’s gates,
Please make me your fervent sacrifice.

Together if only in our lover’s dream,
I’ll see you there as we close your eyes.
Where we will find our passions fire,
Flesh against flesh or so it will seem.

Want me, need me, Love me so true,
I know you do with all of your heart.
As I will the rest of my life on earth,
Hear me as I tell you ‘I Love You’.

No comments: