Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mistress of Passion

Your passion is quite clear,
Words written full of lust,
Telling me of your wishes,
Not being with you, is unjust.
Would you love me gently,
Or desire to ravage my flesh?
Tease me into submission,
Either way we seem to mesh.
Caress me with your touch,
Arousing kisses on my lips,
Leaving a sensuous trail,
To my breasts’ tender tips.
Venturing yet ever lower,
Kissing my tender tummy,
Into my wetness you moan,
“Mmm, you're so very yummy.”
Tasting my sweet juices,
A hungry tongue will play,
Flicking at my swollen clit,
Burying it deeply all the way.
I feel your tongue slip lower,
Between my cheeks to tease,
Heighten my fiery arousal,
Forbidden desires you please.
I writhe wildly, no control,
My hips move beneath you,
Rising up against your face,
Juices begin to boil and brew.
If your tongue is this good,
I can’t wait to feel your cock,
Pounding into me relentlessly,
So aroused, it’s hard as a rock
“Turn around!” you demand,
“So your backside faces me”,
Strong hands grasp my hips,
Your sexual slave I’m to be.
The head of your cock rests,
Against my opening so slick,
Waiting to thrust into depths,
With ecstasy’s smoldering wick.
During the throws of passion,
With each hard deep thrust,
You promise me it’s forever,
The name Mistress I entrust.
Your Mistress of Passions,
Fantasized yet still untamed,
I’ll come to you in dreams,
Where they’re eternally inflamed.

No comments: